Sunday, February 3, 2008

Waking up to a winter wonderland covered in white snow

It's snowing again..................i love it.............






okay so i am sitting here at my computer.....duh....and looking out at the apartment complex and it is snowing. The whole place is covered in snow. It is so amazing. This is only the second time i have seen snow falling. I cant believe how beautiful it is. This is the best moment in Japan so far.
AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, its snowing. So excited.

okay so i just had some post ranting thoughts. Today is setsubun. Which means the beginning of spring and it is snowing.....................ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I just cant work this country out.

Oh my gosh, it is really hard now. This is awesome. I could just sit here forever and watch the snow. Can u tell i am excited....................

No comments: