Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Giant Tubby

This post will please all of you who made jokes about me going home to my short people in Japan.

Today, I got off the train as usual in Kawaguchi and was waiting for the elevator to come back down to the platform. It was too full so i waited for the next one. Anyway, there were three old ladies and a disabled girl waiting for it too. I let all of them get onto the elevator and then got in myself. And i suddenly found myself in a land of tiny people. I could see over all of their heads. Now you might say that is no achievement cause they are old and one was disabled. But at the time all i could think was "Whoa, Giant Tubbyland". Quite crazy and i had a little chuckle to myself. It was the first time in my life that i have ever felt tall. So from now on please address me as 'Giant Tubby'. I have found my home amoung the small people of Kawaguchi City.

No comments: