Sunday, May 25, 2008

My sweet postman

So i was asleep this afternoon and the doorbell rang. It is a sunday by the way. And there was my postman standing there with a form for me to fill in. It was so they would hold my mail and parcels while i was back in Oz. I had run into him a few days ago and told him i was going back to Oz but i didnt really make it clear that i was going forever. So he came over on a sunday with the form. How sweet is that!!!!!!!! Also he said all of it in English for me. He always says his English is not so good but it is really good. And he is one of the nicest people in the world. When i could get the chain to work on my door, he tried to fix it. He always gives me a big smile and hello whenever i see him. I actually look forward to getting my mail (even though it is usually bills) because of him. I just couldnt believe that he came over on a sunday with the form. I really think he is great. I will make sure i tell the next ALT about him.

No comments: