Wednesday, June 27, 2007

7000 people living in my apartment building........


Hi all,

Thought i would put a title that gets your attention. It is actually the truth. I got an email from Melissa, a JET who is living in Kawaguchi. She comes home and I am her replacement. Anyway, in the building that i will be living in there are 7000 people also living there. It has its own supermarket, post office, bank and chemist. Plus a few other small shops. And the best bit is that the building has its own post code. How cool is that. Kawaguchi has a population of 500,000 so it is going to be a huge change from Alice Springs. I can't wait.

I just can't believe that there are that many people living in one building. And its own post code????? WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also found out that I am going to be working in a Senior High School.

I am really starting to get excited now.

Love me

No comments: